It's time to pick up those reviews again on a bit more regular schedule than has been the case for the past 3 years.
Honestly, I had lost the desire to do the reviews for quite a while and kinda felt it they had reduced itself to duty rather than pleasure - and it's not supposed to do that!
Not that I in any way has lost the passion for whisky in the time between 2017 where I posted this Opinion Piece and now:
Not that I in any way has lost the passion for whisky in the time between 2017 where I posted this Opinion Piece and now:
After 9 months of quiet - an opinion piece (link opens in a new window)
Right now, I just feel it evolving into something else that I'm still trying to find out what is...
Lots of what I wrote in that piece 3½ years ago still applies - Most things have even gotten worse - but its also factors outside our control - at least out of control for us mere whisky mortals.
There are also things happening in certain Facebook groups that I'm still to decide if I'll be commenting on - some related to the above article and some not.
There are also things happening in certain Facebook groups that I'm still to decide if I'll be commenting on - some related to the above article and some not.
For now, reviews etc. will be sporadic at best here on the blog itself, but there will be the more occasional posts on the blogs Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter - in all places, just search for The Malt Desk and follow - Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment